A WEEK OF HELL

Monday 26 October 2009
By Sonia
I just finished my job application for Swire. It took me like 3 hours......... Well, I admit that I wasn't very well prepared in dealing with that online application system. And all my standard cover letters didn't help 'cause they were all for consulting firms.

Sometimes even I wonder why I'm spending time to apply for a bunch of jobs that I won't get it. But if I have the luxury (ie. tutoring full-time) not to compromise for less, why not? I'm lucky in this aspect. I also hope that my time doing all these applications can exchange for an opportunity that some HR people are more sophisticated and look at things other than academic results/exchange/scholarships.

Gosh........if Swire took me 3 hours, don't know how long the other one's going to take!!!!!! And I have numerous things on my to-do list and they're not just mid-terms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment